16. If you could invite three fashion legends to a dinner party, who would they be?
Coco Chanel definitely. She was so ahead of her time, modern and always impeccably chic. Phoebe Philo has also been a great inspiration — I loved her minimal, chic, modern and empowering style at Céline. And Valentino — an icon when it comes to feminine glamour, draping, and shapes. So timeless!
17. Where do you find inspiration, and what’s inspiring you the most right now?
My inspirations are numerous. Obviously fashion, and also the south of France — the sun, the sea and discovering new places while travelling are real sources of inspiration for me.
18. When it comes to getting dressed, what’s your number one styling rule?
Proportions for sure. For example, with a big oversized jacket or sweater, I keep the bottom skinny. Or if you go for baggy or cargo pants, a tight top or tailored jacket would look better. Of course, accessories with some sparkle will pull together any style.
19. Which APM Monaco pieces do you wear the most?
Given my work, I change my jewellery a lot. I can't wait to receive each new piece. I design to discover them, touch them and wear them.
20. What jewellery trends is APM Monaco focusing on this season?
For Fall, I worked on timeless pieces but made them colourful at the same time to give a fashion-focused touch. There are also pearls and mother-of-pearl in the collection. I’ll let you discover all this — it’s just out in store!