Zadig&Voltaire Fall Winter 2022 collection
6. What do you think are the most essential pieces in a hard-working wardrobe?
The most important pieces in the Zadig&Voltaire wardrobe are pieces that you can easily assemble in different ways and that work from day to night, which are feminine and masculine and chic and effortless at the same time.
7. Any specific examples?
A white T-shirt, a black round-neck cashmere sweater and a leather skirt. With these pieces you can never go wrong.
8. What about accessories?
Add some good jewellery and a nice handbag.
9. What achievement are you most proud of at Zadig&Voltaire?
What I’m most proud of is my personal style, which I got from my mother, and my personal life experience which, without fashion school, has become an international style that is now recognisable in the fashion world. This translates through pieces such as my silk lace camisole worn with masculine tailoring in soft fabrics.
10. What’s your typical daily style uniform?
A pair of jeans, a T-shirt with a blazer and our white High Flash sneakers.
11. We love your Le Cecilia bag! What are the three things you always have inside?
Lip gloss, my headphones and my notebook for ideas.
12. What do you think is the most underrated accessory?
Hats — they give you style and protect you from the sun.
13. Do you have any summer holiday plans?
I’ll be renting a super simple house for a week in Antiparos, Greece, with my three sons, and will just enjoy being in the present.