13. If you could tell your 16-year old selves anything, what would it be?
‘Don’t stress out too much about academics — it doesn’t define your life. Do try a lot of different things, so that you’re constantly getting more information to identify your true passions.’
14. What made you decide to launch a pop-up store at Pacific Place?
‘When I lived in Hong Kong around ten years ago, I loved Pacific Place — it’s iconic. It’s an elevated space that matches the SENREVE brand aesthetic. It’s also where many of our current customers in Hong Kong work, so it’s very convenient.’
15. What should we make sure to check out inside the SENREVE Pacific Place pop-up store?
‘We’ll have many special creations for this pop-up, including exclusive products like our Alunna bags, which are launching in Hong Kong first. We’ll also have fun and interesting events like tarot card reading, calligraphy customisation, special gifts and more.’
16. What's the biggest difference between SENREVE customers in Hong Kong and the States?
‘SENREVE always had a global mindset — in fact, my time living in Hong Kong greatly influenced my fashion sensibilities. Women in Hong Kong are absolutely the epitome of SENREVE women. They’re ambitious, savvy and elegant, but also willing to take risks when it comes to fashion, which I love. We actually made the original Midi Maestra because so many women in Hong Kong wanted a smaller version of the Maestra that still fits an iPad and small laptop. The Aria and Coda belt bags are also particularly popular in Hong Kong.’
17. What stores are you most excited to be in the company of at Pacific Place?
‘Definitely all the luxury classics like Chanel, Dior, Fendi, but also nice restaurants like Nicholini’s. I’m a big foodie!’
18. Let’s talk beauty for a second, because you and Wendy have incredible skin. What’s your number one skincare tip?
‘Hydration is critical. Beauty is really inside out, so sleep and hydration make such a huge difference. I love sheet masks, and have also been using jade rollers recently.’
19. What does ‘having it all’ mean to you?
‘Having freedom to pursue my dreams. It’s really hard to have it all, especially all at the same time, so for me it’s all about looking back at my life and feeling a sense of accomplishment, positive impact and contentment.’
20. Where do you see SENREVE in five years?
‘I’d love for SENREVE to become a household name — a truly iconic global brand.’