Early holidays? Treat your beloved kids a family staycation experience for a cheerful get-away at Conrad Hong Kong! “Conrad Juniors” Family Staycation will bring your family a joyful time spent on fun and laughters at our guestrooms decorated with colourful bedsheets, teepee tent, kids amenities and a slew of dining delights.
“Conrad Juniors” Family Staycation includes:
- One-night stay in Deluxe Room with kiddies themed room
- Complimentary Breakfast per guest at Garden Café (one hour of dining per table) on check-out date
- HK$500 net dining credits for in-room dining and all hotel restaurants per stay
- One set of takeaway Spring Indulgence Afternoon Tea set (for 2 persons) to be collected at Lobby Lounge on check-in day
Booking Period: Now – 4 Jun 2022
Staying Period: 28 Mar – 5 Jun 2022
“Conrad Juniors” staying experience is priced from HK$2,000* for two adults and two children. Click here to book now and create wonderful memories with your family!
If the package is not available on the selected date, the Best Available Rate (Room Only) will be automatically shown by the system. Two-night package is also available from HK$3,200* with extra perks. For reservations, please contact us via Conradhk.firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (852) 2521 3838.
The hotel accepts the following consumption vouchers as method of payment: Octopus, AlipayHK and WeChat Pay HK
Terms and Conditions:
- All rates are subject to a 10% service charge*
- The maximum occupancy per room is 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults
- Supplement charge for each staying child or 3rd adult:
1. Aged 0 – 5 years old: Complimentary extra bed and breakfast included
2. Aged 6 – 12 years old: HK$220* per night with extra bed and breakfast included
3. Aged 13 or above: HK$770* per night with extra bed and breakfast included
- One day advance reservation is required
- Bookings are non-refundable and non-changeable. No cancellation is allowed
- Dining credit can be expended on in-room dining menu and all hotel restaurants, excluding minibar charge, room charge, tax fee, service charge, gratuities or other non-discountable charges
- Outstanding dining credit will be forfeited after check-out. Guest are responsible for any purchase amount exceeding the dining credit amount
- Dining credit cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash
- According to the latest government gazette amendments, the following operating arrangements are currently in place in The Health Club: The outdoor heated swimming pool and gymnasium are closed (effective from 7 January 2022)
- Check-in procedure will not proceed for guests who declare they have tested positive for any kind for COVID-19 tests including Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) or Polymerase Chain Reaction Test (PCR) in the past 7 days of the arrival date.
- In case of any dispute, Conrad Hong Kong reserves the right for final decision